What projects are we aiming at?
Projects must fulfill the following criteria :
1) Corresponding to an urgent community need,
2) Making a sustainable impact on peace building and conflict prevention in addition to one of the five other Rotary Areas of Focus :
– Disease prevention and treatment,
– Water, sanitation, and hygiene,
– Maternal and child health,
– Basic education and literacy,
-Environment and Sustainable Development
– Community economic development
3) If possible, partner with another organization to maximize impact,
4) The outcome must be measurable and can be evaluated.
For more information on Rotary Global Grants
Who will implement the projects?
Projects will be implemented by Rotary Clubs in cooperation with partner organizations around the world!
What will be the role of Rotary Clubs?
What will be the role of partner organizations?
Increase effectiveness and efficiency
Meet the Organisers
Dr. Walter Gyger
ret. Swiss Ambassador, Primary Representative of Rotary International to UN/Geneva, Member of the Board of the Rotary Action Group for Peace,
President of the Swiss/Liechtenstein Chapter of Rotary Action Group for Peace, Peace Chair District 1990
Founder and Director Arete Academy Geneva, Secretary General of Swiss/ Liechtenstein Chapter of Rotary Action Group for Peace, founding member of Rotary Club Genève International
Rotary Peace Fellow alumna from Chulalongkorn University, Europe Coordinator of the Rotary Peace Fellowship Alumni Association, a member of the 'NEVER AGAIN' Association, Poland
Rotaract Club Genève International