What projects are we aiming at?
Projects must fulfill the following criteria :
1) Corresponding to an urgent community need,
2) Making a sustainable impact on peace building and conflict prevention in addition to one of the five other Rotary Areas of Focus :
– Disease prevention and treatment,
– Water, sanitation, and hygiene,
– Maternal and child health,
– Basic education and literacy,
-Environment and Sustainable Development
– Community economic development
3) If possible, partner with another organization to maximize impact,
4) The outcome must be measurable and can be evaluated.
For more information on Rotary Global Grants
Who will implement the projects?
Projects will be implemented by Rotary Clubs in cooperation with partner organizations around the world!
What will be the role of Rotary Clubs?
What will be the role of partner organizations?
Increase effectiveness and efficiency